Saturday, November 21, 2015

Ok, so this post is the first official review on a product I received at a discounted rate (not quite as discounted as I usually prefer - but as badly as I needed this product, I didn't mind since I did receive some kind of discount), so the main reason I'm even willing to leave a review about this product is because I LOVE it!!  I got a Utopia Kitchen knife set, and it is QUALITY!!  The blades are super sharp and sturdy. Most importantly, the handles on the knives are SOLID.  I usually purchase just inexpensive individual steak or cutting knifes - but after getting this product, I WILL be cleaning out my tableware.  I absolutely recommend this knife set!

Please go into this Amazon link to see a picture of the "Knife Set with Wooden Block 13 Piece - Chef Knife, Bread Knife, Carving Knife, Utility Knife, Paring Knife, Steak Knife, and Scissors":    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00R1ZMOU6?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00 


No comments:

Post a Comment