Tuesday, November 24, 2015

REVIEW - Zilu Power Strip Surge Protector and 4-Port USB Charger (30W/6A Multi-Port Charging Station) for Home / Office (Black)

So here it is, the review i promised about the power strip surge protector I previously posted about that I was super excited to receive for testing.  I received it today - and 3 words, I LOVE IT!!!  I honestly didn't realize I would like something like this as much as I do - but at bedtime, I have to plug in an Ipod Touch, my Iphone 6, my external battery pack for my phone, and my laptop - in addition to that I have my lamp and my babies monitor, and I was using a 6-socket regular surge protector power strip, but when I saw the item in the subject line (which I've included the link for it below), I was interested in it just because it has the 4-port USB chargers along with being a regular power strip.  As soon as I got it, I was able to plug in my Ipod touch, my external battery pack, and the other regular plugs (I have to continue plugging my I6 into the adaptor in the regular sockets, but that's not the power strips fault, it's because I have a Lifeproof charging case on my phone, which I do NOT like, but because it's a $100-130 case, it makes me cringe to think I wouldn't use it after spending that much - but that's another review I'll make later).  But I have cut down now on SO many of the socket usage, and I don't have so many huge USB adapters taking up every socket in my power strip now, nor are they plugged up in all over my bedroom at night (because some of the plugs and adapters are so big, they wouldn't fit in my old power strip on top of the other things I needed to plug in) - so I am COMPLETELY in love with my new Zilu Power Strip Surge Protector and 4-Port USB Charger - and I would ABSOLUTELY recommend it to EVERYBODY!  You can tell the quality of this product immediately upon taking it out of the package - it is heavy and feels very durable (not some light weight cheap plastic type product).  It has a very sleek design.  If I had to list any downfall, it is a bit wide - but that is so not a deal breaker, for me anyway.  Out of most of the products I've received so far to test, this is by far 1 of my favorites.

I did receive the Zilu Simple Design 4 AC Outlets Desktop Power Strip with 4 USB port charging Station at a discounted rate in exchange for my review, but this product is worth EVERY penny of the regular price they charge.


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00URCZWKY?redirect=true&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0

No comments:

Post a Comment