Friday, November 20, 2015

Blog is open!!!

Recently, I dove head first into testing and reviewing products!!  I've decided it's time to start my own blog so I can share the reviews here for some of the products I receive.   I've been given the opportunity from so many companies to try their products out, and I hope this blog will help those opportunities grow even more!  I really enjoy learning, and trying new things - and I love sharing with others the awesome products I've found and have tried, and even products that aren't so awesome - so maybe that can even help to prevent others from wasting their time and money.

Now that I've given a little overview about why I've started this blog - I'll tell you a little more about myself.  I'm a 37 (well, I turn 38 next week) stay-at-home mom to 2 kids (ages 9 and almost 2), and I've been married to my husband almost 9 years.  After having my youngest son, I decided to leave my job of almost 3 years (that I had just finally gotten myself back into and settled in after having my 1st child).  After having my son, I got REALLY big into couponing (now let me clarify, I didn't buy 10-20 newspapers and buy 50-60 of the same products like some couponers do - I only got a few of what I needed, along with new products I hadn't tried before, but would ONLY get them if I could get them free, or close to it anyway).  That lead to mystery shopping and crowdsourcing - which has helped to provide for my family for sure!

Then between couponing and crowdsourcing, and finding some amazing websites (as well as a not-so-amazing or 2 websites) that I would be able to get products online for an EXTREMELY low price, or even FREE - and just let me add, I LOOOOVE FREEEEE STUFF!!  So if I need to try or sample out new products and help share information about these products to continue my new hobby and obsession of trying and reviewing products - then I'm ALL IN!!

I just hope that the information I share in this blog will eventually be helpful to somebody - so WELCOME! :)

Now, its time to blog about my new product reviews!  Which I will start in my next post (have to gradually share, as I am doing this between taking care of my 2 kids, couponing, crowdsourcing, mystery shopping, and "shopping" for any new products to review!  But I will be adding a new post every night (maybe more than 1 post at a time if I can squeeze more in) about any new products that I've had to awesome chance to try out!


































No comments:

Post a Comment